Civil Engineer – Water/Wastewater Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits Offered: Medical, 401K, Life, Dental, Vision, Work from Home Hybrid
We are looking for a Civil Engineer – Water/Wastewater Engineer. Roberts Engineering Group, LLC is in need of a Civil Engineer – Water/Wastewater Engineer to join our Municipal and Land Development Engineering teams.
We are an award-winning company, with state-of-the-art facilities and a wide variety of work. Roberts Engineering Group, LLC has designed water/waste treatment facilities, green stormwater facilities, stormwater collection improvements, utility lines, roadways, streetscapes, and residential and commercial land development projects. We represent multiple municipalities in Central, Southern and Northern New Jersey.
The chosen candidate will:
- Serve as project manager and designer for municipal/land development projects.
- Develop design drawings and specifications.
- Manage all aspects of the project including the design, surveying, permitting, construction administration, scheduling, etc.
- Manage and prepare Project Budgets and Cost Control on both the project and company levels.
- Communicate with clients, regulatory agencies, and staff.
Necessary skills include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering or related field. PE certification desired, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in Civil Engineering services working with municipalities and county programs in the NY/NJ/PA region.
- Experience with AutoCAD software.
- Project management.
- Experience in water and wastewater treatment and conveyance.
- Practical knowledge and experience with local public contracts law, permitting, and the advertising/bid process.