Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits Offered: Medical, 401K, Life, Dental, Vision, Work from Home Hybrid
We are looking for a Civil Engineer Designer. Roberts Engineering Group, LLC is in need of a Civil Engineer Designer to join our Municipal and/or Land Development Engineering teams.
We are an award-winning company, with state-of-the-art facilities and a wide variety of work. Roberts Engineering Group, LLC has designed cricket pitches, athletic fields, parks, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, green storm water design, stormwater collection improvements, utility lines, roadways, streetscapes, and residential and commercial land development projects. We represent multiple municipalities in Central, Southern and Northern New Jersey.
The chosen candidate will:
- Work independently and within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work on a variety of public and private contracts.
- Work directly with licensed professionals.
- Prepare engineering designs, plans for construction, and State/County permits.
- Prepare grant applications for municipal clients.
Necessary skills include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering or related field. Engineer in Training Certification desired, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, technical design, preparation of bid documents (plans and specifications), estimating, and permitting.
- Deadline-oriented, organized, and easy-going professional who is comfortable being an agile, hands-on generalist in a busy and fulfilling atmosphere.